Wednesday, July 1

Wonderwall.

First off,

Happy Eighteenth Birthday Karthigan! :)

We miss you lah machaa, why lah you guys have to go? :(
Aiyoh, last year was the best with you bunch of cool seniors around!
Thanks for being a funny and great senior man!
Have fun dude! :)

Alright, I've realised that my blog has soooo many birthday posts. hehe. Anyhoo, today school was kinda fun except for the fact that the bunch of A.S. jokers were not present in school. Class was quite empty though and we didn't really study much today. Urm besides that, the Form 5 muslim students had a 'Teknik Menjawab' talk for Pendidikan Islam.

After school today, Nafais, Azry, Alif and I ran around the field to practise for Merentas Desa this coming Friday. Woosh, it was really tiring and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to run well for Merentas Desa :S I just hope I don't pancit fast haha.


you know what you want, but how long can you wait.

0 comments: