Monday, July 13

Kim's party.

Yooooo, yesterday Kim had her birthday party in advance at the poolside near her house. There was catering and all. The food was reall chun lah :) Initially, a lot of people were invited but many of them couldn't make it :(

At first, Jon asked me whether am I bringing an extra change of clothes since the party is at the 'pool side' and you know what happens when you have a party by the poolside right? So I replied and I said "no I'm not coz I'm not planning to swim". Then he said "oih, better bring man coz surely you'll get pushed in, so I'm bringing too just incase". Haih, I should have listened to him.

Haha so anyways, when we got there, we ate dinner first and then after chit chatting for a while, then *woooooosh!!!*. Azry was the first person to get wet coz Joshua and gang carried him and threw him in :S

Next, was the birthday girl, KIM! hahaha but while they were trying to push Kim into the pool, Kim pulled Chan in as well! hahaha then Chan was telling me to push Trix into the pool, so after we managed to do that, Chan told Trix that it was my plan :S

So, then Trix told everyone to push me in and this is what happened :(


The party was really fun and I think this the last party that I'll be going to till after SPM :S



Chan, Kim, Fass and Hacks :)

Jon and Kim.

:)


Ann, Chan, Hakim, Kim and Trix.

Kids at the playground =D

The soon to be 17 year old girl making a wish :)

:)

Meet Marc :)

0 comments: