Thursday, July 9

Give me strength.

Sorry for not updating for quite some time.

6 July 2009

Today was the day..... us BODs had to step down from our current posts. I cannot believe that our time as BODs are finally over. It's kinda sad for me because I really love doing stuff and contributing to the Interact Club. Well, everything good thing had got to come to an end. I just wanna say thank you to everyone for believing in me and supporting me all this while :) You guys are the best!

And to the new BODs, I hope you guys enjoy your posts and you guys really deserved it. If there's anything that you guys are unsure of, you guys can always come to us and ask yeah :) I wish you guys all the best and keep the Interact Club rockin'! :)

8 July 2009

Happy 11 Months Hunn! :) I'm really sorry for the late post. I didn't have the chance to post it on the day itself :(
I'm really happy that we've been together for 11 months eventhough there were many ups and downs that we had to go through together. I love you :)

0 comments: