Friday, May 29

Happy Birthdays!

Hey guys, sorry if I had forgotten any of your birthdays.

First off, Happy Birthday Dee Lern!
He's my tuition friend since form 3 in Pusat Tuisyen Bintang. He's a really cool guy. Funny and sporting. Thanks for being my friend and all. Have fun and enjoy being seventeen! :)


Happy Birthday Chi Chin!
Chi Chin is like my bouncer. Really big and buff guy but very funny and nice to talk to. He's the school's deadliest centreback. He plays good football and makes superb tackles. Thanks a lot bro for helping me out a lot in football when I make mistakes. Sorry for any mistakes that I've done. Have fun man! :)


Happy Birthday Cynthia!
She's my bestfriend Jonathan's older sister. Although I'm not really close to her but I would like to take this opportunity to wish her happy birthday. =) Take care and have fun! :)

0 comments: