Friday, May 1

Chicken & Water.

I really miss last year. Nowadays, I can't find any time to blog as much as I used to do. Sorry for not updating for a long time.

First of all, Happy Labour Day to all the employed people out there :).

Yesterday Kim had a BBQ gathering at her house from 7.00 till late. I'm not sure what the occasion was but I think it was like an IU Day after party between the cloesest friends :)

It was awesome! :). There was loads of FOOD!!!! Chicken wings, Hot dogs, Corn, Potatoes and Fishesssssss. I'll post up the pictures soon yeah. Ann was the first to get pushed/carried into the pool. Actually I ALMOST became the first when everyone tried to carry me and throw me in but I managed to cling on to some small longkang and I ran. Phew :). hahaha. A few moments later, one by one started to fall in and eventually everyone swam. :) hahaha.

I accidentally burnt my lips when I wanted to bite a small piece of chicken meat off the skewer. I totally forgot that I just took the skewer of the BBQ pit. So it was hot when it touched my lip. Kinda pedih though but now it's alright :)

Anyways, that's it for now. See ya! :)

0 comments: