Sunday, May 31

Happy Birthday Ihmran!!!

Happy Fourteenth Birthday Bro!!!! :)


I'm sorry for EVERYTHING that I've done to you since we became brothers. Sorry for calling you names and bullying you last time. Sorry for purposely shooting footballs at you. Sorry for making you cry. Sorry for saying your hair looks like grandpa hairstyle last time. Sorry for spoiling your helicopter last time.

Anyways, don't ever give up in life. Keep on improving yourself every single day coz we all know you can. Don't discourage yourself in anyway. We'll always be there for you bro. I'll always be your big bro which will be sending you to school next year hopefully. hehe I wanna be your driver man but must pay me la. haha just kidding. Keep on scoring more goals in football and futsal. You're a talented player so just keep on scoring. Our RM 5 bet still on ah bro to see who can score more during futsal with dad. :)

I wish you all the best in life and take care bro. Rock on! :) You'll get a chick one day don't worry. Just be patient and enjoy life as it is and treasure everyday so you won't grow old fast like me. =)


0 comments: