Saturday, February 28

VI Annual Treasure Hunt 2009
28th of February 2009



Vi had their annual treasure hunt last Saturday. It was organised by their Interact Club and they invited other Interact Clubs to participate in the event. We started from VI and travelled to Pavilion, KLCC, Mid Valley, Central Market and back to VI. It was quite tiring as we were only allowed to use public transports excluding cabs and walking was encouraged as well. :)

So our team from SBU's Interact Club consisted of Trixie our leader, Hakim, Daniel, Ann and me. Kim and Chan came later on during lunch time after their ICC program to come and support us :) thanks!.

Here are some pictures


Abang Hakim jangan main api ye! :)


Daniel sanggap already haha jkjk. :)


During lunch time, we went to Pets Wonderland and found these small tiny baby mice. :) cool huh.


Lost I suppose? :S


A group picture :)
From left : Ann, Chan, Trix, Hakim, Me and Daniel.


Happy Birthday Kakak Afiat :)
2nd of March 2009


Thanks for everything kakak :). Thank you for wearing my underwear and school uniform for me since kindergarten. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. Sorry for scolding you sometimes and making you mad. Thank you for teman-ing me watch late night football matches and screaming everytime someone scores a goal or getting frustrated when our favourite team loses. Thank you for all the great food you've been cooking for my family since you first came. I really love your Tom Yam. Damn nice but damn spicy :). Hopefully you'll be with us for many years to come!




0 comments: