Monday, February 23

The best day of my life.

It was one of the best days I have ever lived. On the 21st of February 2009 which was a Saturday, I had my very last sports day :( Eventhough it was my last, I kept telling myself to enjoy it as much as possible and I couldn't ask for anything more than this day :).

Green Won!!!!!

It all started with kawad as the opening ceremony followed by the speeches from the VIPs. Later on, the events went on. I was quite nervous because I participated in the 4 x 400m event and tarik tali. Shirtliff had really strong runners and I thought they would win. So my mum told me to think positive and I tried to keep my mind as positive as possible. Mior was our very first runner followed by Syahmi, me and Fassler. In the end, Green won the event.

Right after that, it was Cooke against Green in the tarik tali finals. I have to admit Cooke had really big and strong fellas but Green managed to beat them and bring home the gold medal after 3 years losing to Cooke in the finals if I'm not mistaken. It was a great moment for everyone.

During the price giving ceremony, Afiq from Green became the Atlet Harapan and Syafiq from Prouse became the olahragawan. Congrats to everyone! :). I still remember Syafiq was telling me early this year that he had set his eyes on becoming the top scorer for the MSSMKL football tournament and becoming the olahragawan and I'm proud of him that he managed to achieve one of those goals. Good job bro. =). Last but not least, Green emerged as the overall champions!!!! :) It was an awesome day and it'll stay with me forever :).

0 comments: