Saturday, August 8

080809.

I love today! =)


I could very well remember last year exactly on this day, I had one of the most nervous yet happiest days in my life :)

It was 080808 and that day means a lot to me and I can't believe it has been a year already. Today, on 080809, I wanna wish baby Happy 1 Year Anniversary! =), I love you.

Anyhoo, today mum, Iman, Ihmran and I were supposed to watch G.I. Joe together but then all of a sudden, Iman fell sick. Not sure why though but I hope she gets well soon! :) Sooo, since my mum collected the tickets already, mum, Ihmran and I went as Iman had to stay at home and rest :(

Well, the movie was damn effing AWESOME! Seriously, for me I find it really interesting. Better than Terminator and Transformers 2. Hahaha. I've had a really great 080809 day today and I guess thats about it. See ya!

0 comments: